High Low Temperature Test Chamber
High low temperature test chamber application
- This series apply to cold test and low temperature storage for electrotechnical products, materials, parts in space flight and aviation, IT, electron, instruments, etc.
High low temperature test chamber details
- Model: WGD402;
- Internal volume: 210L;
- Working room dimension: 500×600×700mm(D×W×H);
- Outside dimension: 1140×1030×1560mm(D×W×H);
- Power supply: 380V±10%,50Hz±1. Three phase four wire+ground lead, protective ground resistance is less than 4Ω;
- Weight: 500KG;
- Temperature range: -70～+150℃(Adjustable);
- Temperature fluctuation: ≤±0.5℃;
- Temperature deviation: ±2℃;
- Rate of temperature fall(Average): ≥1℃/min;
- Noise: 65dB.
- Power: 5KW.
High and low temperature test chamber structure
Outside material is High quality coldroll steel sheet with electrostatic powder coating treatment. Inner chamber adopts SUS304 stainless steel plate.
This equipment integrates its main box, refrigerating unit and electric control parts. Unit is at the bottom of main box, control cabinet is on the right, blower motor is at the top and low temperature pipe section is installed at the top of its back.The main box includes working room and airconditioning chamber, which contains fan blade, heater, evaporator and sensor from top to bottom.
- Thermal Insulation Material:
Hard high and low temperature resistance polyurethane foam and superfine glass wool with good thermal insulation performance to ensure the test chamber surface with no frosting and condensation.
- Inspection Window:
Rectangle multilayer electric heating hollow glass window to prevent condensation.
- Cable Port:
Two through-hole are made of low heat conduction material with a diameter of 80mm, two insulation plugs are matched on the two sides.
Low pressure light.
- Gate and Seal:
Door frame adopts high and low temperature resistance silicone rubber seal strip, and frame is designed with safe voltage electric heating tape to prevent condensation.
Meet the Standard
- GB/T 2423.1-2001 Test A: Low Temperature Method
- GB/T 2423.2-2001 Test B: High Temperature Method
- GJB 150.3-1986 High Temperature Test
- GJB 150.4-1986 Low Temperature Test