Thermal shock chambers gasket Programmable Thermal shock chamber
- Programmable Thermal shock chamber is divided into three sections: the high temperature chamber, the low temperature chamber and the testing chamber.
- The color touch panel control system was made in Japan can display Chinese / English. The big size liquid-crystal LCD has been adopted.
- High formula memory capacity may be set to 120 patterns. The maximum cycle setting is 9999cycles. The maximum setting of each section is 999 Hrs 59 Mins.
- Provide with RS-232C communication interface device, capable of controlling / editing/ recording in the linkage with the computer and two set dynamic connection point and convenient application.
- Both 2 zone and 3 zone shocks can be chosen.
- All equipment is fully automatic, and all process are precisely controlled with P.L.C.’S.
- Of any part of the malfunctions, the machine will automatically shuts down and a warning light switches on.
- Machine can be shut down automatically in case of electrical power instabilities.
|Model||Programmable Thermal shock chamber|
|Interal Dimension:||(W×H×D)50×40×40 cm|
|Structure:||Two chambers design(the hot chamber or the cold chamber)|
|Damper device:||Forced air drived damper|
|Interior material:||SUS# Stainless steel plate|
|Exterior material:||SUS# Stainless steel plate|
|Basket material:||SUS# Stainless steel plate|
|Refrigeration:||Cascade refrigeration system|
|Precooling temperature:||subzero 10.00°C~subzero 70.00°C|
|H.T. Shocking:||above freezing 60.00°C~150.00°C|
|L.T. Shocking:||subzero 10.00°C~subzero 65.00°C|
|Simulated load ic||5.0kg|
|HT IN-Zone||subzero 65.00°C~above freezing 150.00°C/5min|
|LT IN-Zone||above freezing 150.00°C -subzero 65.00°C|
|Setting range:||Temperature:subzero 100.00°C~above freezing 200.00°C/TIME:OHIM~999H/CYCLE:0 ~9999|
|Output mode:||PID+SSR(control method)|
Programmable Thermal shock chamberAll Haida employees adhere to the ” Quality comes from precision, quality creates the future ” business philosophy, serve each client actively and conscientiously in order to satisfy Haida equipment brand consumers’ needs.
ISO 9001:2000; ISO 9001:2008; QS-9000; ISO 14001:2004; CE, SGS, SMC, CMC, CPA, CE,CMA,IMC
The introduction of Haida
Haida products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and are applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields. Our products meet UL, ASTM, JIS, GB,SO, TAPPI, EN, DIN, BS and other domestic and international standards.